Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i have a question. I went out of town a couple of weeks ago for 2 weeks, my best friend stayed at my house a few days to feed her.
When she didnt spend the night she went over to feed her everyday. Now grant it my cat lived with my bestfriend and me for 5 years, so you would think my cat would know her, (i live alone now) anyway, going into the second week of my vacation my friend called and said has tiger (cats name) ever boo booed on the carpet. I said never. She said well for the past 3 days i found boo boo in your room, the bathroom ,and the kitchen. Of course i was pissed. :x so i said well pick her up and put her in her ltter maybe she forgot. When i asked my aunt about it, who had cats she said she was pissed at me for leaving her for so long, i laughed cause i couldnt believe that tiger could really feel like that. So tell me, is that true or is something else wrong also why would she do something so bad when i thought she would have been comfortable with my friend. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Your kitty could just simply be missing you and is a little stressed out that you've been gone for so long. Or your cat could have something (a virus, bug, etc) and the only way to be sure of that is a visit with your vet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My sister works for a cat hospital and mentioned that when cats get angry, they go poo everywhere. To show that they are upset. Your cat was probably upset that you left her for that long and missed you. :cry:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yip, I believe that cats do this when they are mad at you for leaving. Mitzi does it A LOT when my parents go away or when she is mad about something, like kicking her off her favorite chair because "company is coming". She is a smart cat and knows how to **** my mom off hehe.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Even if she is familiar with your best friend, it is not the same as having you there. You are the main love provider, so of course it's not going to be "acceptable" to her! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts