Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slow or is it me... ?
I posted pictures of my Daisy and well it looks like no one have even stopped in to see...oh well...I am just not used to this...

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I usually respond to pics that people post. However, I've been gone out of state all this weekend so I just now got a chance to look. :lol:

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
It depends -- there will be rushes and other times it's quiet. This site definitely moves slower than others I've been on but I love the people here. :)

I'll head over to look at your pics, I haven't stopped in to see pictures in about a week.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have just come from the pics section and all your pics are adorable Daisy_Babe
bearing in mind it is 2-35am for me in the UK very late 8O so i have just caught them before i hit the sack i find this site very addictive :D

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I thought you are supposed to upload pictures in the picture section and then post it in a thread?
You don't have to do that. You can still upload in the pictures section and not post them in a thread. People browse the photo gallaries too. :D

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I have always found it to be VERY busy. :) That said, there are slower days than others.....I know lately I have been guilty of not coming on as much as usual, but my weddig is a week and a half away, so I have been very busy.

I have been on a lot of forums, for a lot of different topics, and this forum is the fastest of any others I have tried. :D

·
Registered
998 Posts
Only when I'm not around! :lol: (That ought get them going)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts