Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
*squeals* ooh! That one in the middle looks like Spaz when she was a baby!! Looks like at least one brown patch tabby in there!

·
Registered
465 Posts
They are soooooo adorable!!! It's funny how they're pretty much all different colors.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Aw, they're so cute! How old are they and how many are there? I don't feel like trying to count...hehe.

I've got dibs on the little gray one :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Awww ..I can't but joined the choir - they are simply adorable :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awwww those kittens are gonna be so cute!! All my favorites! Black, Grey, Black tabby! Isabel is beautiful!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there are 6 of them, born on saturday, 2 of them are solid black, one is black w/a white spot on its chest, but all three of the black ones seem sort of striped as well but the striping is very faint.

·
Registered
99 Posts
you know, I always wondered what it looks like when a cat gives birth. (sadly I'll never know because all my pets will always be neutered/spayed)

do they scream bloody murder? I feel like if it's even half the pain/length of a human child birth, the house will sound like a friggin murder scene.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Though they may do alot of editing, i just watched a siamese cat give birth on animal planet yesterday and it was suprisingly calm and much less messy than i expected.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have seen quite a few kitties give birth. Most of the time, they are very quiet with little whimpering and noises. Lots of purring though. However, our siamese cat cried quite loudly when she gave birth. She was a talker anyway, but I thought it was strange that she carried on so. We ended up helping her have the last two kittens, because she was so exhausted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts