Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I took advantage of Isis and Wicket in their (semi)sleep - what an abusive meowmie I am!

Isis pretending very hard to be asleep:

- Could you please stop taking pictures with your noisy camera? Someone's trying to sleep here...

- I said no pictures!

Chewie loves silly - and seemingly painful - sleeping positions:

Obi crashed on Hubby's belly (yes he does stop romping every now and then) :

Wicket being so cute you just want to cronch his ears and squish his little furry face:

And my absolute favorite:

Gaaaaah these kittens are killing me with cuteness!! :oops:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
They're killing me too. Wicket and that little black nose are torturing me!
And, Obi sleeping on hubby is too cute.
And, Chewie sleeping in that position is adorable.
And, I think you need to tell them to stop being so darn cute!

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Obi. :luv :heart

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
They're so adorable! I love Obi. And while I love to look at long-haired kitties, I've always shied away from owning one. I'd make an exception for Wicket though. So sweet!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AddFran said:
And, I think you need to tell them to stop being so darn cute!
TELL ME ABOUT IT 8O

Every day I go back and forth between saying "no, no, we can't have five cats in here, it's going to be ****" and "aaaaah whatever they are too cute and too sweet and I love them so much I don't want them to gooooo" :?

When Wicket comes cuddle next to me and puts his tiny fluffy paw on my cheek, or when Chewie meows her tiny meow at me and then purrs up a storm when I pick her up and nestle her against my neck... I melt, and I want to keep those lovely, trusting fluffies and drown them in cuddles. And then I think: FIVE CATS. IN. ONE. ROOM. IMPOSSIBLE.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
jessamica8 said:
They're so adorable! I love Obi. And while I love to look at long-haired kitties, I've always shied away from owning one. I'd make an exception for Wicket though. So sweet!
I am the same way and feel the same way about Wicket....so cute and not typically my style to go for a longer haired kitty!

·
Registered
535 Posts
they are all so cute. but i love the look of long hair but after skeeter i will never have another. nope no way. they are so cute i would so love a kitten but cant. see you need a bigger place so you can keep all of them.

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
How old are they now?

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Are you going to keep them until they're 12 weeks old?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
marie73 said:
Are you going to keep them until they're 12 weeks old?
Yes I think so. They have already been weaned too young, I think it would be healthier for them to stay with us until they reach 12 weeks. My rescue friend has gotten vouchers for them too, so we can get them spayed and neutered for free - either before getting them adopted, or to give to the new owners when they adopt them. I also want them to have their first set of shots done, and additional deworming... the usual health check :wink:

(Means I have at least another month to love and enjoy them, hehe)

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
And that means we have another month with them. :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
This is the last thing I looked at before going to bed and I had dreams about Wicket and Chewie ALL NIGHT LONG! Trying to hide them from my landlady, playing with them, taking them with me everywhere! Then one of the poor babies was coughing and I woke up. It was just Cinderella spitting up a bit. :roll:

She must have known what I was dreaming about. 8O

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oops sorry about that :lol:

If it can make you feel better, I had a dream in which a young cheetah and a leopard had made their way into my kitchen, and were frolicking with the cats. I woke up and went to the kitchen and they started growling at me like I was their dinner - I ran out into the next neighbor's apartment, and tried to dial 911 for ten minutes before I got through. In the meantime, the Mexican neighbor kept cursing at me and finally ripped a scarf off my neck yelling it was hers. Then I woke up. Go figure 8O

Oh and what do you mean by "spitting up a bit"? Was she hissing at you?

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
No, just threw up a bit in the other room. :?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts