Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a little kitty on the street 4 days ago , he was too skinny and couldnt find his mother after waiting a long time . so i took him home .

i put him in a room my cats cant access till i get him vaccinated , gave him food , water and litter box .

he was doing just fine , i checked on him yesterday before i went to sleep , and as everytime i opened the door he came running and rubbed his self on me while meowing and started purring .

woke up today and opened the door to the room and he didnt show up not even meowed , walking in i find him laying in his bed , hasnt eaten or drank water at all , and struggling to move . like he can barely move a hand and his eyes are like when someone is dizzy ( i dont know any other way to describe it ) .

what could be the problem , what can i do to help . as mentioned in my previous posts i have some struggles getting to a vet . im trying my best but cant get him to a vet anytime sooner than thursday

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
few weeks ago i posted about rescuing a kitty from the streets , he is healthy and vaccinated now .
i have been trying to get him and my 1 yr old cat to get used to each other . but the young kitten keeps chasing the old cat and biting him , then the old bites back .

and my old cat keeps chasing the old kitty and sniffing his back and licking it and his tail , the kitten doesnt like that so he bites him then they fight .

if i put them away from each other like each in a room they keep meowing to see each other again . can anybody explain ?

should i let them do that or should i keep them away from each other for now ?

when the kitten bites my cat he bites him very hard that my cat screams .

im really confused , cant keep them togother for 10 mins without a fight .

edit : old cat sometimes bite the kitten under his neck after he meows

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this happens almost every time they meet whether its after i seperated them for 10 mins or overnight when sleeping :

the kitten purrs and goes to my cat and they lick each other for a few seconds .. then the kitten bites him and he bites back .. here i seperate them and then the kitten starts running and playing around with toys but my cat would chase it and bite probably his neck but sometimes other areas too and when he bites the kitten holds still and calms . if the kitten meows or tries to escape my cat would shout and bite tighter and they would hold like that till i seperate them .

most of the times no one seems hurt but sometimes on of them bites a bit too hard so the other screams of pain ( my guess not really sure ).

any explanation for what they do or why they do it ?

they do play sometimes by hiding and catching each other or using paws to hit each other ( no claws included)

sorry for making it a long reply just trying to describe as much as i can to get help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts