Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was in bed on my laptop, flicking through, where else, Cat Forum. Ivan was curled up beside me, so I pulled him under the armpits onto my lap, and he was stretched out on his back, exposing his adorable spotty belly.
He was so relaxed, he didn't even flip over from this position, and even let me rub his belly, which he will normally savage your hand if you even attempt that. I managed to get to the camera without spoiling the photo...
Ivan: Am I not totally adorable??

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ahh lovely!

We have a contender for 'Softest Cat Ever' though... This morning Mitzi lay down in bed next to me, put her head on the pillow, wrapped her two paws round my neck (like a hug) and cuddled with me, whenever I opened my eyes she put a paw on my cheek. Then Evie jumped up and knocked the covers over Mitzi and she was like a little baby next to me! Bless.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Last night I was in bed on my laptop, flicking through, where else, Cat Forum. Ivan was curled up beside me, so I pulled him under the armpits onto my lap, and he was stretched out on his back, exposing his adorable spotty belly.
He was so relaxed, he didn't even flip over from this position, and even let me rub his belly, which he will normally savage your hand if you even attempt that. I managed to get to the camera without spoiling the photo...
Ivan: Am I not totally adorable??

Your kitty looks a lot like my Maggie. And she is super soft, as well. Especially her tummy. She also likes having her tummy petted. My previous kitty (a Norwegian Forest Cat-mix whose fur was like angora, ahhh I miss him) hated having his tummy rubbed, doing so earned you a clawing, LOL. He'd hedgehog-roll up on your hand and dig in, haha. Maggie just stretches out as long as possible and loves it. :love2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts