Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is so freaking hot in here, and the power is not on. My cats are also hot..I feel more sorry for them than for me because they have all that fur on top of them ughh. Everything is closed, I didn't even go to feed my ferals because traffic is bad....ughhhh por wer please hurry the heck up:patback

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
Just got my power back on, hope you get yours on soon. The house was SO HOT when I got home, still is. Traffic was a nightmare....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here in chula vista..

Just got my power back on, hope you get yours on soon. The house was SO HOT when I got home, still is. Traffic was a nightmare....
I live in Chula Vista and thres is no electricity...I can't sleep is freaking hot...my cats specially Danna looks desperate.. I think she is hot..well at least she came out from under the bed which is good, but me on the other hand can't sleep. My husband is sleeping like a rock already how can he sleep when it is so humid and hot ewwwwwwwwwwww...

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
I heard National City is back on, hopefully you're next. :patback

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
In my little area of Southern California (San Bernardino County), there was a summer thunderstorm early Sunday morning. It happened around 3:30 am and it was so hot and muggy for the rest of the day. Ugh.

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
It hit here about 4:05 a.m., scared me and Cali. We were awake, watching t.v., but we couldn't figure out what that sound was that was getting louder and louder and scarier and scarier - it was the rain pouring down on the metal shed in back.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
It sounded like that here, too. And you could literally feel the air getting thicker from all that humidity. It was miserable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts