Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If I don't lay on this concrete perfectly it may just blow away. Dat would be sad :(

Having to deal with such a strange strange sister behind me.

Patrolling the perimeter

Looking mightly queenly for a photograph.

Tryin' to remain composed when my sister is being wierd

I may just break out laughing any second. Remain looking straight ahead...

I am quite something, aren't I?

Guarding the inocent and slightly niave people from the invisible things.

Pausing for a photograph

Moving my entire face sideways so the target can't tell I am looking at them.

Patrolling...a cats work is just never done.

Keep walking

Having to sunbathe

Ahh, that feels good!

'Night!

My mom snuck this in when I wasn't looking. She says its cuter than me...is that possible?

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Lovely kittehs! ...and I dunno about that last one...that's pretty cute, alright. I'm sure you're cuter, though, 'cause I've seen you in your muck-boots. :mrgreen: How about we call that one: Too-Close-To-Call?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh goodness! What I wouldn't give to come back as a cat in my next life (or at least a forum members cat! none of this stray business...) ! They are so darling!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a Nikon D60...however I have gotten just as good of pictures with a fisherprice camera that looks like this:
:lol:

No, I'm not kidding about the fisherprice camera. Digital though is much more convenient.

I guess I never said what two cats they are - they are Allie and Aimee.

Thanks everyone! And sorry I post so many pictures :oops:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your cats are positively beautiful! I can't stand how adorable they are! ^______^;
Deyz so fluffeh.

I love my baby Zippy well enough.....I just wish that she'd lay off the patio furniture when I let her outside. ;-;

·
Registered
206 Posts
Such a great little photo collection! You should frame them and put them on your wall in a row - they're almost like a story. Well, except for the last one! And your cats are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts