Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you like mysteries? Well, Majicou is back, AmberD and Peanut's Mom have joined and I am now well. So catch up on I Love a Mystery ll, Murmurings, because we left you at a very suspenseful moment. I can't wait to see what happens, myself. There should be a new section very soon, maybe tomorrow!

Oh, and if you're a writer, just pick up where the last person left off. Just make sure you know the whole story first! Join us. Meet Jennifer and Jeff and Jen's black cat, Shadow. :!: Come to the Castle again. I hope you don't run into any ghosts! :roll:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Yes it is here in the forum- scroll down to Cats in Art &Literature where you will find the topic "I Love a Mystery II-Murmurings".

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jungle Kitty, please add a section as soon as you have read it. Peanuts Mom really threw a curve ball! What fun! Just jump in ; the water's fine. It's warm enough for you too, Ioana. I know you love "great literature!" :wink: Well, it's an engrossing story, I believe! :)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I wouldn't joke about it, Jeanie :wink: . Your novel may be published one day and all of you great writers will be millionaires 8) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts