Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...so I have changed a few things on this forum. New avatar and new signature. I like to change things around a bit, do any of you feel that way also.

I was just in the mood to take some pics of Autumn earlier and she looked so cute sitting on the bed so I made one of them my new avatar :grin:

By the way, I just noticed my signature is not showing up. Don't know why.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still not showing up. What's going on, somebody HELP!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok I've tried about 5 times, the sig shows up when I upload it but does not show here on the forum. What is wrong all of a sudden, need help, thanks.

Why is my HTML code OFF and how do I get it ON??

·
Registered
728 Posts
Make sure it fits the size requirements. HTML may be off but "Allow Image BB code" should be on. Upload the image to an outside website (such as imgur: the simple image sharer) and use the "Direct Link" code to post the signature, and see if that works.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't change the size of my image so don't know why it's not working. I've been using the url from my Photobucket page and it's just not working.

It showed up here tho, do you see it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just trying again to see if the sig shows up and I see that it is. Hope it keep working, thanks tho I didn't change a thing as far as uploading it, don't know what happened.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, very weird. It took me multiple times for it to work. Thanks again for your replies.

·
Registered
450 Posts
What a beautiful kitty Autumn is! Such a pretty stripe along her face. Great new signature and avatar. I got the pic for my avatar when Thomas was posing on the windowsill a few days ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts