Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone remembers me or not. I haven't been on catforum for a long while now.

Anyway....I was thinking about some cat stuff and I thought I would drop back in. I still have all 4 cats happy and healthy. I also still have Khan my pit bull and my turtle Morgan.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
There you are! It's about time you got home! From now on, we need a written excuse, young lady. :wink: Welcome back; it's good to see you. :D What gorgeous black cats. :luv

I got another collie while you were gone. :D Her name is Kelsey.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Welcome back!

I looked very closely at the fine print on the EngeryGuide on top of your water heater, and it says, "Place one gorgeous black cat on top for maximum warmth." :D

Beautiful kids! :luv

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes!

You would think I keep the house at sub zero the way the kitties and Khan search for heat sources :lol: The hot water tank was a new one this winter. Lamar spends probably half his day up there!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back! Since you've been gone we've gotten Peanut, a spitfire Sheltie/Cocker Spaniel cross. Sorry, I don't have a pic to load right now.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

Khan has turned into an awesome addition. I couldn't ask for a better dog. We are clicker training and he recently learned to shut cupboard doors. I am now teaching him how to go get my purse :D

Mateo is black with a white undercoat. It looks crazy if you brush her fur backwards. I think he is kind of unique I have never seen a cat with a coat like his, although I am sure they are out there.

Guess I can update a little more too...
I am still dispatching for a Police Department. I actually have another department doing my background investigation right now. They are doing a home visit tomorrow. Hopefully they will hire me! It is a much bigger and busier department than I work for now.

My schedule has been crazy pretty much since I started at this department. I work 56 hrs this week and I know I need to be thankful to have a job in this economy, but it is overwhelming sometimes. On a regular week it is crazy anyway because I work 2 midnights and 3 afternoons :(

Zoee my oldest went in last year for a dental and had 3 extractions. I was totally stressed, but she came through it fine. She will be 14 in March. I am noticing that she seems thin...thinner than all my boys. Maybe fraile is a better description. I started doing some research on senior food and am considering a switch. She has allergies though and I am not entirely sure what to. I have had her on California Natural Venison and she finally grew all her bald spots back and has been doing great on it for a while now. I'm kinda scared to switch and trigger an allergy outbreak.

Zack had his teeth done last year as well and had 2 extractions. 1 the tooth was gone they just had roots to remove :(

Fortunately Lamar and Mateo's teeth are still looking good. I'm not sure my bank account could take all those dentals and extractions at once!

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
fbodgrl said:
Mateo is black with a white undercoat. It looks crazy if you brush her fur backwards. I think he is kind of unique I have never seen a cat with a coat like his, although I am sure they are out there.
Oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! *jumps up and down* Will you please check out this thread and maybe add some photos of Mateo for me?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54570

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heidi n Q said:
fbodgrl said:
Oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! *jumps up and down* Will you please check out this thread and maybe add some photos of Mateo for me?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54570
Will do when I am on my home computer with my pictures :)

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
I too definitely remember you. Welcome back. Missed you posting. I enjoyed your pictures of your dog and kitties!

Anyone one who has a pitty gets noticed by me. They are such great dogs. He looks like a happy and healthy guy even in those cold Michigan winters! Cute coat!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts