Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I trust you are all doing well?

I haven't been around much on account of some difficult things going on - one of which was losing Mitzi on Boxing Day... Its taken me this long just to tell you all, and I still can't fully talk about it.. But its been very sad, and I miss her dearly -sniff-..

Samhain and Psi are doing well. Psi has gotten SO BIG. I posted some recent pictures of them in the photo gallery.

~tanyuh

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
It's really good to have you back Tanyuh! I'm very sorry to hear about Mitzi, she was a part of your life for a very long time. We will be here for you to talk about it when and if you feel ready.
Glad to hear Psi and Samhain are well!

·
Banned
410 Posts
I'm so sorry about Mitzi. :cry: Pets are such a big part of our lives--it's devastating to lose them. I'm sure that Mitzi had a long happy life because you are a good kitty mommy.

Give Samhain and Psi some pets from us! I can't wait to see their pictures in the gallery!

We're all here for you!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry to hear about Mitzi. I know it's hard to loose a furry one, especially one that's been with you for a while. I lost my fourteen year old cat Kitt just about a month ago, so I know sort of, what your feeling. And welcome back, glad your other two cats are doing OK.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys!

Thanks for your kind wishes. Its always been helpful for me to remember that there are some very understanding and kind people here to talk to when I feel I am ready..

School is also very busy, so I don't get a chance to post much. I miss you all though! And the forum is *huge*!

Thanks again,
~tanyuh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts