:D :D :D :D :D

Come on now everyone, sing along!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, Baby Drizzle!
Happy Birthday to you!
And Many Many Moooore!

:D

Today, March 15th, is my little guy's first birthday. He's well aware it's a special day from all the extra attention lavished on him this morning. He and Boo will be sharing a meal of fresh, homemade Flounder - his favorite. We're actually buying a piece of flounder, $7 a pound, for the kitties for this special occasian! Usually they just get a portion of a piece from all of us, but this is special, so they'll get a little extra and left overs!

It's a fantastic day! One year ago today, this little furball of love I so adore first came into the world. May 15th will mark one year since we got him, and we'll be celebrating in similar Fishy fashion then, too! No cake then, though. Speaking of cake, if you check out: http://www.shadowarts.net/wilson/index.html you'll see Boo on her birthday with her cake. I'll soon have more photos of my babies, including Drizzle with his Drizzle cake.

:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Happy birthday Drizzle! Hope you have a good one, you are one lucky little cat getting a big piece of flounder. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts