Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The annual putting away of the sweaters is here!! Ok, so I am a realist and only put away 83.333% of them, but the sound of them merrily hitting the plastic spacesaver bag was wonderful!!! :yellbounce

·
Registered
29 Posts
In Wisconsin if you put your boots or shovels away too soon, it usually snows soon after that. Maybe end of April is a good time to put shovels away here. I put my boots away a couple of weeks ago and it snowed a bit.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Yup! Agreed! Possible snow here tomorrow! Brrr! I don't mind if it's a day here or there, and then it warms up again. As long as it's not a significant amount of snowfall. Things are just starting to dry up, and green up here.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I don't trust the weather enough to put anything away. Sunday it was 80 degrees here; two days later the high was 42 degrees. One day of T-shirts, and now the longjohns are back on.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
2 weeks of blazing sun and 20+ temps have turned into the usual cool grey and damp weather.

Still... I had one day where I was able to laze around in the garden whilst Peggy got stuck up various trees.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:wiggle yeah spring is here. I already walked out my door one day without ANY jacket (ok, just a sweater on). That was great! oh but still today morning it was like 1 degree outside so I got my winter jacket back.

BBC once wrote an article about the question "when does spring start?" I would say, Spring starts with the flowers starting to bloom, the first green on the trees and the butterflies

:butterfly:butterfly:butterfly

Already saw 3 different kind of butterflies this year, and daffodils are everywhere. And the best thing ever, I am going on holiday next week, I booked a holiday home for two weeks at casamundo. Going to spent Easter in the South of France, so I'll have it even warmer than now! Goodbye winter jacket, goodbye sweaters, see you all in a few months again :wink

·
Registered
683 Posts
Everything looks very nice there :) On the other hand, I'm getting ready for winter here! I'm actually very happy, 'cause I can't stand the heat and I love winter and rain and hot chocolate and cuddly cats :)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything looks very nice there :) On the other hand, I'm getting ready for winter here! I'm actually very happy, 'cause I can't stand the heat and I love winter and rain and hot chocolate and cuddly cats :)
So glad that you are headed into your favorite season! My fav is actually fall, but I am always thrilled when spring comes :love2

·
Registered
506 Posts
Rain, hot chocolate and cats I could handle. :p Unfortunately, Winter here in Minnesota looks like this for 5 months. :cry:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Rain, hot chocolate and cats I could handle. :p Unfortunately, Winter here in Minnesota looks like this for 5 months. :cry:

Yeah....in that case, Gold, I'd be VERY happy that spring's coming, just like you are :)

I lived for a year at Albany, upstate NY. So yeah, I know a little bit about snow and shovels and suffering.

so LET SPRING COME FOR YOU ALL! :smiles

1 - 17 of 17 Posts