Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Watching TV is soo tiring..

Screech, looking erm "comfortable???"

Vienna deciding the dirty wheelbarrow is a nice place to sit.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hehe I'm sharing my couch now with my cat Sugar......so sweet. Now tell that cat to get out of the dirty wheelbarrow :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I love your Kitties, Zalensia!
I have two young kittens that I am taming at the moment and they look like your Screech. I am assuming they are both girls and I call them Cinnamon and (nut)Megan hehe. They are quiete some characters and make me think of your screech - is she a girl?

Vienna is completely adorable - she looks like she has got a pacifier in her mouth with her little tongue sticking out!
They are so sweet together - seem to be loving each other. I would give up my couch too for such beauties ..but I guess they wouldn't give me a choice anyways - you are the perfect example, Zal :lol: !

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like Vienna collar, bells and violet heart, it's so sweet. The sofa color seems to be very warm and so your cats are, but poor you! :p Have you found another place to sit yet?

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She has a total of 9 bells on her..... and yet still manages to bering back what she has cought.

She will be a walking bell soon, ive bought even more online hehe.
Vienna is my baby, shes more my cat. Screech is a girl too, my only boy is butch.
I dont know what they will do when the new sofa comes, it isnt a fabric one which holds heat hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts