Cat Forum banner

It's Official! Panther is allergic to rabbit

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Alpaca 
#1 ·
So I have offered Panther rabbit a few times before, he threw up 3 out of the 5 times I gave him rabbit.

So it has been a year and I decided I try some commerical ground raw rabbit. He threw up like 3 mins after eating them.

So as for now, Panther is allergic to beef, lamb and rabbit. Cheetah and Mui Mui will eat rabbit, but not liking it much. Panther does not like ducks, actually none of my 3 kitties like ducks. Panther and Cheetah will not eat it. The food vacuum cleaner, Mui Mui will eat it, but not as much as she would eat for other meat. Cheetah and Mui Mui do not like lamb either, they will eat a little when they are really hungry. Actually for beef, sometimes I cut a piece of steak for Panther when I am making my own steak dinner, he would do fine. But if it is the pre-made previously frozen beef, he throws up. Cheetah and Mui Mui do not like my homemade beef neither.

It seems like they do not like meat with a stronger smell. They like chicken, turkey, cornish hen, quail and pork.

What are your kitties allergic to? What do they like and do not like in terms of raw?

#5 ·
Wow, that got me real confused. It's like one of those logic word problems. LOL.

Yah, my guys are ok with everything and will eat all that I offer. Touch wood.

Liver will cause tummy upset if you offer too much, but doesn't matter too much..did you try other kinds of liver like beef?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.