Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so it not settled, and its nothing major, but the last time it snowed here properly was around 1979.
I want it to settle, i cant wait to see the cats in it, and school will be shut!!!! weeeeeee

·
Registered
328 Posts
Whereabouts are you, Zalensia? It hasn't snowed for weeks, even though it's got much colder - and even when it snowed it wasn't proper snowball-making, snowman-building stuff, just a smattering of frost. :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
I wish we had snow. The only time I've ever actually seen it was in Wissconsin! We're planning on going to Colorado in May, but Nana's plans change so much, ya' just never know! :roll:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in cornwall majicou.
aparently we had a little tatter of snow last year, but typically it was when i was visiting family and so not in cornwall.
ill go look outside in a minute and it will have stopped.

·
Registered
181 Posts
oh, you can have ours too! I mean we dont get HUGE snow storms in NYC, but the cold fronts and the little snow they bring (that wont melt until early April) are getting really annoying! Every day I have to walk through VERY narrow side walks to get to and from school, and that black, slippery slush that you get after a couple of days after the snowfall just makes it harder! Take all my snow away...PLZ!!! :wink:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay i got up this morning and nothing
bah! i knew it wouldnt last.
can you ship some over bean? hehe

·
Registered
67 Posts
PLEASE! send me some too. We haven't had snow since 1993; and then I was too young to remember it. Three years ago we got maybe 1/2 or less a centimeter of snow. We had some ice once two years ago, but having an iceball fight isn't as fun as a snowball fight. Owww! It hirts to get hit with ice!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yahoooooooooo the snow is coming down now!
i got some cool pictures, come of the cats out in the snow, ill post them later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts