Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new cat, Sandy, has been with us exactly 2 weeks now. She's been through a lot, from dental surgery for a broken fang the day before we took her home to a last-minute spay less than a week later when we found out she was pregnant. We're amazed at how well she's integrated and made friends with our male cat. They're playing together and even licking each other from time to time. Saxon is a little leery of sleeping right next to her, but has tolerated it form time to time.

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Such cute pictures!!

(We don't let Canadians post pictures until March each year.)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh my goodness, they're just precious! Who's who?

LOL marie. In case they give the other pics frostbite, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Ok, wait. For some reason, I only saw the first two pics at first. Is Sandy's coloring a little lighter than Saxon's? Did you make that bodysuit? So cute!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Oh man, are they ever cute!!! It's just the best you can hope for when they bond like that right away and love each other. Two of my cats are like that, and it just melts my heart. They are both gorgeous. And I love a cat in jammies :)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man, are they ever cute!!! It's just the best you can hope for when they bond like that right away and love each other. Two of my cats are like that, and it just melts my heart. They are both gorgeous. And I love a cat in jammies :)
That was meant to be a post-surgical garment. It didn't work, she quickly figured out how to wiggle out of it. :eek:
We're calling her Miss Adventure right now.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
I am so freakin' jealous! Another thread with cats that love each other! I can't seem to adopt a cat without the rest of them being upset FOREVER about it. At best they agree to keep their distance - at worst they attack each other behind my back (when they know I can't do anything about it). You are so fortunate you were able to get two that like each other right off the bat. My advice is don't press your luck with a 3rd!!. =D

((shakes head in disbelief!))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts