Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been ill, but you are all in my thoughts. I spent more than a month in the hospital, and am recuperating at home more recently. I will post as often as I can. I have missed the forum and all of my friends.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi

We haven't met, but welcome back! Glad you're feeling better. There were some posts wondering where you went, so I'm sure there will be some happy campers to see you back.

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Even my girls are excited to see you back! I'm so glad you're feeling better, Jeanie. :patback

:wolfie:blackcat:kittyturn:kittyturn

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Jeanie! I'm so happy to hear you're on the mend. We've all missed you here. Looking forward to chatting with you again!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
JEANIE'S BACK! JEANIE'S BACK! RAH! RAH! RAH!:yellbounce Ouch, I shouldn't have tried to do a split......

Welcome 'Home', Jeanie.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome back!! You have been missed, and I hope you will get some enjoyment in dealing with other people's issues--or sharing in their good news, as the case may be! A lot of the "faces" may have changed (while of course many are the same), but the questions that come up should sound familiar, for the most part!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that you are re-cooperating; a lot of people here have really missed you! I hope that you are feeling like your old self soon :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts