Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
I thought you gave your notice and were working this other great shift until you left?

So sorry you were laid off. Perhaps the other job you applied for will come through.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marie73 said:
I thought you gave your notice and were working this other great shift until you left?

So sorry you were laid off. Perhaps the other job you applied for will come through.
In May I had the funds to make a huge change in my life, like a big move or a job change. They asked me to stay (then demoted me) and now those funds are gone. So it's a bit financially unhappy. Ah well!

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
I'm so sorry. I know you loved your new position and co-workers. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm tired, you row for a while.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chaoticborders said:
Thanks :) Now that I'm getting over feeling dazed, I know it's the best thing. The behavior and problems there never would have changed, and I would have kept lingering because of some of the amazing benefits offered. Now I can move on to a healthier job, one where I'm treated better, and know my place more. I kept lingering there when I shouldn't have, out of loyalty/gratitude for benefits/hope...now, I can peacefully go, guilt free, into a new job. yay!

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
So sorry to hear this. It makes me feel guilty when I complain about my job. I should just be lucky I've got one.

Good luck with your job hunt...I know it's difficult. If you can though, take advantage of this time off and treat yourself to something nice. :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
TrinityQuiet said:
marie73 said:
I'm so sorry. I know you loved your new position and co-workers. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm tired, you row for a while.
Sounds good :) Where shall we go? As long as I have something to do & know my place, I'm happy.
The naughty corner here at the forum is a great place, Me may be able to get a couple spiders too!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts