Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
virginity. Mia woke me up with a meow in the face this morning then regurgitated last nights treat right next to me.

This is probably better than Yak on the carpet. It's so much easier to just wash the sheets.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Oh no - yea better on something you can throw in the washer. Tuffy has not get gifted me with anything like that but I'm sure my day is coming!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Better her show you, and on a surface you can toss in a washer than on the floor next to your bed where you step in it as soon as you get out of bed. Cold, wet, smelly cat puke on the bottom of your foot is a fun way to wake up.

Yes, this happened to me one morning after Leo figured out how to break into the dry food bin and gorged himself so full he had to puke it back up after it expanded in his stomach.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I had a newborn, wet kitten placed on my pillow, right by my cheek, when Precious had a litter. I guess she wanted my attention! Well, she got it! I made sure I stayed with her until all the kittens were born. For newbies, I used to breed Siamese cats.

Of course I hear hacking in the middle of the night too, and know there will be a mess to clean up. Kittens are better than that! :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Much better than sliding under the blanket without lifting it up for inspection first. Or being dumb enough to have it happen more than once. Or being stupid enough to admit it.

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Well, I probably shouldn't say this out loud cause I'll jinx myself, but in 25 years, never had yak on a pillow. Nor on the sheets. Although the comforter has been a victim many times. But I've had the bed peed on twice, right through all the bedding and into the mattress...which more than makes up for it when it comes to difficulty to clean up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts