Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The move is over and done with. I still have to unpack a LOT and tomorrow I get internet and cable set up (I'm at Brandon's place right now, which is right across the parking lot from my new place).

I feels sooo good to be done with that. Also, Scotty is LOVING the amount of space he has to zoom around in. He thinks I moved JUST for him. :) But he's all settled in nicely now. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he knows my stuff is there, so it MUST be home.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That's awesome that you've moved! I hope you are happy in your new place. It's great that Scotty is loving his new surroundings. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Jade, I'm with you on the sigh of relief from moving -- Joel and I moved from our second floor apartment to our new house this weekend. It is so exhausting...good luck with getting the cable set up.

But he's all settled in nicely now. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he knows my stuff is there, so it MUST be home.
I was so worried about our three kitties -- but you're right, wherever your stuff is is home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts