Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arghh... Albert loves to eat anything he can get his mits on. We recently read that english ivy was poisonous to kittens, so we removed all indoor ivy plant upstairs. Albert has been picking at the dead leaves on the ground. After we moved it, he got one of the dead leaves and ate it whole. Is the dead leaf just as poisonous as the live ones? Should we give him caster oil or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,235 Posts
It doesnt seem like the dead ones would be as dangerous as the live ones but it may be. Is your kitty doing well now? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He seems to be his usual self...still not sure if it even was a leaf. The little guy will eat anything, and I mean anything, he can find.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top