Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from pet sitting and I was going to see if Harley wanted to go for a walk...since he's been begging to go outside. I decided to try letting him explore the front porch just to see if he would even want to go outside. jack got to explore too...he hates walking on a leash so he doesn't get to go outside. (There is way too much traffic here to let them be outside cats).

This is what it looks like outside...

does he want to go out?

I don't know...that snow is awful cold!!

Jack's checking it out.

Jack the snow Panther...

...Harley the Chicken.

exploring.

Right after that Jack started being naughty and trying to find a way off our porch...it's 3 stories high so he had to come back inside. Naughty boy. :roll: Harley never did decide to go out. :?

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Spike, where at in Illinois? I've lived in Illinois all my life and I HATE the snow. I hate it a little more each year!!! hahhaa

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It looks like that here too -- we got 9 inches total I think. I love the snow because we have snow days where everything shuts down and I don't have to work, but I hate that I have to drive in it. It can be scary.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Jack looks just like this black cat that lives on first floor. He is smart to be up on the grey carton, I bet his feet is really cold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts