Cat Forum banner

Jack - Jack

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  catsinthegarden 
#1 ·
Aka 'Bitty Bitster'.

It's been almost two months. It's been interesting. I've never had a cat that came with so much... baggage. He was over the top crazy hyperactive when he first got here. The first three weeks were really challenging. He's settling in now nicely and BookNix are doing their job being big brothers well. Jack and I go to the farmer's market each Saturday except last week. I had to work a few hours with the rest of my team testing a software update and he came into the office with me. Everyone adored him and he had a great time exploring and socializing. Last Sunday was our towns fall festival so I took him. I was worried the live music would scare him but he's so crazy outgoing everything fascinates him.

He's starting to look more like a cat than a kitten now.

The final pic was from this morning. It was really cold here today so put his new sweater on him our Farmer Market morning trip.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That’s good news that he is settled in and doing well. He is going to push you to new heights. Have a wonderful life together.

Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.