Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Auroraei, Rats! Whatever you were attaching, isn't showing up!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? It works on my end so I can't really see what's wrong. It's a Youtube video but it's just a countdown until the 5th.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Just tried it again...even did the refresh thing...it shows up as the blank box showing the 'break' in it.
I'm on my phone...don't know if that's got something to do with
it...
Love Jackson Galaxy!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm perhaps it's your phone, since it's a live countdown. Maybe live stuff doesn't work on phones. Not sure though.

You can always go straight to his channel: Jackson Galaxy - YouTube

And Click on the link there, it's under "Upcoming Events".

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Thanks Auroraei!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Yay! Thanks for sharing, I absolutely love his show and had no idea he had a YouTube channel! Now to stop myself from watching every video...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My understanding is that it's a general Q&A, on the above Youtube video in the description it talks about Jackson taking questions from the Youtube comments to answer. No doubt he will probably also discuss declawing too.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
A co worker asked what I was watching and when I told him he looked kind of blankly so I answered him like this:

Ok, imagine all the crazy cat ladies in the world.
*nod*
Ok, this guy drives our mother ship and makes the cool aid sweet.
*an understanding nod as he walks away*

·
Super Moderator
26,372 Posts
Purrfect! :grin:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that was lackluster, not at all what I thought it would be, it was just a big plug. And those 2 "live" questions with the girls were obviously planned.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
I thought it was great. The more people who understand and know how evil declawing is the faster it'll become banned in the US.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't know it would literally be all about declawing, was hoping he'd touch on other subjects. I still love him!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts