Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And he's so good too! A very lovable little man.

The kitties are all doing well with him. I very often have Kobi lying between my legs on the recliner with his head on my left thigh. Holly on my chest and Jake laying along my right side with his head on that thigh. Very cozy...

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Sounds very cozy. For some reason, Murphy has been addicted to sitting between my legs on the recliner lately too. It makes for some very cozy, wintery football watching.

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jake doesn't like football...as soon as a game comes on he runs upstairs and goes in his crate. I think it may have something to do with me yelling at the TV.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
What a sweet looking boy! I'm so glad he found such a wonderful home (and I'm sure he's pretty thankful as well).

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is a very sweet guy and good as gold too. The cats cause way more trouble than he does. Still learning new things about him all the time, he's wicked smart, but a bit stubborn.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
That's a great picture! :) I wish we had a Santa for dogs here.

You're right, I remember you mentioning Jake looks a lot like one of our dogs. It's especially true in facial expression. Our dog has more of a wavy coat with quite a bit of unruly hair though.

For the sake of Christmas and comparison, a picture from last year:

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww, very cute. They are really similar. Jake has a lot of wavy, wispy, fly away fur....but not the curls. I seem to remember you said there's poodle in her (him?)...definitely none in Jake (at least it's not apparent if there is).

Photos with Santa for the dogs is a big thing around here. Usually done as a fundraiser for a pet related charity. I've had this photographer at my store 3 times now, she does an amazing job.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Yes, she is part Poodle according to the DNA test at any rate. Her dad sort of looked like a Poodle, he would've been half Poodle. So she's 1/4 Poodle, I guess. Her fur is weird, different parts of her body have different sorts of fur and some grows really long, I have to cut some of it to prevent her from looking ridiculous. I wouldn't say any of it is Poodle related though, she sheds like mad!

I should mention the photo with Santa it at the cat sanctuary and see what they think of the idea since they also run the local shelter. It sounds like if executed right it could be a good fundraiser idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts