Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jasper turns a whole half of a year old tomorrow ( :eek: ) and he wanted me to make sure you all get to see how big and handsome he's getting! :wolfie

I took all of these either yesterday or today! :D

His eyes are insane. Their color is VERY dependent on the main source of light in the room at the time. By the window in natural light tends to bring our the blue, for example.

Fluffin' out like a pro :thumb

On top of his cat shelf here. It's perfect. There's a random shelf in our living room that no one used, so my housemates and I set it up for Jasper!

See what I mean about the eyes? Wild! :eek:

'Stop taking pictures of me! I'm tryna sleep here!'

:mrgreen:

Thanks for reading!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
He's only six months old??? :shock:

Gorgeous!

What he really wants is some nice weather. He can stay with me until it warms up there. :grin:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
He's got such gorgeous eyes and coloring. :) The third pic, where his head is tilted sideways, is sooooo cute! He must have the world's longest whiskers!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Ahhh Paul,
What a Big Handsome Fluffy Hunk of Love, Jasper is!:D
Happy 6 months old Jasper!:cool:
Sharon

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
My goodness how quickly time flies and how grand he's becoming! Fluff alert!! Fluff alert!! Gorgeous fluffy kitten pics! :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He's only six months old??? :shock:

Gorgeous!

What he really wants is some nice weather. He can stay with me until it warms up there. :grin:
He is indeed only six months :eek: my friends got a DSH kitten around when I got him and Jasper is roughly double her size haha... his parents were big kitties so it makes sense!

Hehe as much as he'd love some warm weather I don't think the poor fluff could deal without me :love2 so we'll have to pass on your offer :p

Happy Half Birthday Jasper!! He is so handsome, :)
Thank you! From both of us :D

He is enormous and such fluffiness! So cute!
Aw, thanks so much! :D from both me and the little (big) floof!

He's got such gorgeous eyes and coloring. :) The third pic, where his head is tilted sideways, is sooooo cute! He must have the world's longest whiskers!
Thanks so much! His whiskers are very impressive indeed :mrgreen:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a BEAUTIFUL cat! :luv How much does he weigh?! He looks so big!
Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

It's been about a month since his last boosters; I haven't weighed him since, but he was 7.5 lb then and has definitely grown at least another half pound, possibly more, in my estimation!

Ahhh Paul,
What a Big Handsome Fluffy Hunk of Love, Jasper is!:D
Happy 6 months old Jasper!:cool:
Sharon
Thanks so much Sharon! :grin: he is growing up so handsome, I can't even believe it! He's outgrown his little kitten gremlin face to become a gorgeous, sophisticated fluff :wolfie

My goodness how quickly time flies and how grand he's becoming! Fluff alert!! Fluff alert!! Gorgeous fluffy kitten pics! :)
Thank you! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? :eek: It seems like just yesterday he could practically sit in the palm of my hand, and now he's a big handsome boy! :luv

He's gorgeous, great photos
Thanks so much :D :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Such a handsome kitty. Very very adorable.
Thanks, from both of us! Gosh, Jasper's going to be so full of himself if he sees all of everyone's nice compliments! :p

Aww, Jasper!!! He looks great, what a handsome guy!
I love love love those whiskers and fluffitude!!
Hehe, thank you! Fluffitude is one thing Jasper has in bounds! :lol: he's such a character.

Aww he's so fluffy!
He certainly is! I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to give him a lion cut. I love his fluff :heart and the upkeep doesn't bother me at all.

He has a very expressive face and just a very handsome boy.
Thank you so much! From fluffy and me both :D :kittyball

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's gorgeous! He looks like a big boy! Agnes is 5.5 months and he looks much bigger than her.
He is indeed a big boy! My vet thinks he is going to be absolutely huge by the time he is done growing :eek:

I do have to say though, most of Jasper's size is in his fluff. I just bathed him earlier (went just about as well as you'd think it would :roll: ) and in reality he's a very skinny, lanky kitten. Based on this, how much he eats every day, and how fast he's been growing I'd say I'll have a GIANT fluffball on my hands when he's all done :mrgreen:

Wow! Big, gorgeous cat!
Aw, thanks a bunch! From us both :mrgreen: :wolfie

1 - 20 of 32 Posts