Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mother though she was picking up a cold dead kitten this winter, part of the outdoor cats she feeds, a mom cat had abandoned a litter of three, this one had left the shelter box.. but the little girl gave a small mew to say some life was still there.. all three kittens were brought inside, after warming up the kitten ate some warm KMR (her siblings did much better) it took a few weeks but she turned the corner and started to thrive.. at the proper age word went out that three Easter kittens needed homes, the siblings found homes in days.. but no luck for little girl,, by may she needed to be spayed so my mother decided she was staying..the big poly male (blue) though 4 times her size plays with her non-stop.. now for the big scare... a little more than two weeks ago a massive lightning strike hit the garage.. good fire-walling and a great vol fire dept kept the fire to the garage (its a total loss) smoke and water did get into the house.. but all five house cats were fine,, for over a week my mom was not sleeping at the house, but minute she went to bed back in the house tazz was curled up with her wrapped around her hand.. (shortly after the rest piled in)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
her big buddy blue-boo (over 20 lbs) from the same parents as yeti..

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I'm glad no one, human or feline, was hurt in the fire - yikes. Little Tazz has been quite a trooper! She's just adorable. :) And it's sweet that Blue plays with her - probably thinks she's a toy. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts