Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Well, yesterday the vet came and taught me how to give Jasper his insulin shots. I was all hyped up and worried beforehand, but it was actually not that bad. Now I've done it twice and he was a real angel---no hissing, biting or crying which was a huge surprise! lol I'm so happy because I'm tentatively starting to think he's going to be okay---his glassy eyes look more normal already and his legs had been a little odd, but they seem better too. If this really works I am going to kiss the ground that this vet walks on, I swear! :)

Take care and hugs to all of your fur babies,
Tracy, a relieved Mommy today :) :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm really new on this forum, but, I wanted to let you know how glad I am that your kitty is going to be ok. Glad you were able to do the shots. Sounds a bit scary, but our babies break our hearts and I know how you feel. Keep smiling and hug that kitty.. I know I did mine. I have been showering him with even more love and hugs cause I knew he was hurting and I could not control it. Thank goodness all is much better now. Hope it will stay that way.

Star.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

Thanks for your support, and Starduster, I'm really glad your kitty is okay too!

:)
Tracy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts