Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
They look great! She did a good job raising them and they appear to be the perfect age for socialization; right at weaning-age. Will you be able to socialize them, or get them accepted into a foster/adoption program or will they be s/n/vacc'd and be added to the Barn Brood?

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are adorable kittens Furryfriends :D They look so sweet and fluffy! I want some more now :'(.. Heidi thanks for the advice too, looking for how to care for my pair just right, thanks for the help. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I'm hoping that I can get them adopted out (through the no-kill shelter) once they are old enough. One of them is already very friendly - and then one of the others is still very wild. The rest are in between.

They have finally figured out the concept of the litterbox. There hasn't been an 'accident' in 15 hours...I hope they can keep that up!

Their mom goes back to their barn today! She was spayed on Wednesday and already you can hardly see the scar from that. The vets do a very good job with making as small of incision as possible:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts