Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week ago today we took in this little girl. She was living in a heated garage and it burnt down. She was lucky to have survived, her owners where allergic to her so she needed to find a new home asap. So we took her in, her eyes where pretty runny so I booked her a vet appointment on my day off. My 9yr old daughter named her Jingle Bells. My Vet said she is healthy, she is quite infested with worms so we are deworming her several times in the next six months. I had concerns about her eye color, Dr Cook and I are kind of baffled lol. I use to work at the SPCA here so I have seen my fair share of cats and never seen one like this before. She is a calico point, she has an orange ear and brown ear. Her eyes are a very dark navy blue, you can hardly tell her iris from her pupils. Anyone ever seen anything like this? She is around 8 weeks old

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
She is just adorable! I've never seen kitty eyes like that either. She has no vision problems?The pupils look dilated, but maybe that's because they're so dark, as you said.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Aww, such a sweetie! I secretly love it when my cat's pupils are dilated and look so big and round.
I can barely tell her eye color in that photo, but I agree, it does look dark. Sure hope her eyes are ok.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all she is a sweety pie! She has no vision problems, she can see my dogs, the lazer light, her toys etc. Here is the best picture of her eyes I have. If the weather warms up I will try and get some natural light pictures of her eyes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
... is that a gnome hanging from a hole in the the ceiling?
lol yep! Its at the Vet clinic, our downtown is doing an elf on the shelf contest. If you find the elf hidden down town you take a selfie and post it on their page. Then you are entered in the weekly draw for $100 and when they are done everyone is entered to win $500, that last one would be awesome that would cover her spay and our puppies neuter!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts