Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to introduce y'all to Jonathan Eugene McClain (the Mayor of McClainsville). Johnny came to me 2 1/2 years ago, undoubtedly a drop-off, as he had on a flea collar. He was the sweetest tomcat on earth, but I still had his fluffy nuggets removed. Johnny absolutely refuses to be a housecat, although he spends probably 50-75% of his time here. His remaining time is spent within a 1-mile radius and everyone knows and loves him. (They also know that I am responsible for him.) He'll walk into anyone's house if the door is open, and we all know to check for Johnny before closing a car door and leaving because he loves to go for a ride. He's just an amazing, loving ball of fur.

He's a pretty big boy. Granted, a lot of him is fur, but he weighs in at 19 pounds!

And he's certainly well-equipped to handle winter walkabouts.

I feel honored and blessed that Johnny has chosen me to care for him.

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
I love big orange boys!!! Look at that face! :luv

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
The song Stray Cat Strut started running through my head as I was reading Johnny's story. When I saw his pictures it was even louder..lol. Johnny sounds like he has the perfect life for him.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnny is very appreciative (though not necessarily humbled :wink: ) by everyone's kind comments. While I wish I could control his wandering, I know this is the life he has chosen for himself and he wouldn't be happy any other way. I hope he has a long, healthy life! :luv

1 - 11 of 11 Posts