Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet my two kitties I adopted this week from the Humane Society! They are brother and sister. Wren is the girl, and that was her name they gave her, and I liked it so we kept it! The boy's name has been switched by my husband to Josie Wales...I guess that's a character that Clint Eastwood played in some cowboy movie! :lol:

Wren has more stripes than Josie. Instead of stripes, he has swirls. :) They move so fast, it's hard to get a clear pic!

[/img]

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
OMG! The third picture made me laugh! What great kitties (love The Outlaw Josie Wales!) and the last suggling picture. :luv

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
You will LOVE having siblings. I had a trio, but unfortunately we have lost the two brothers at ages 11 and 12 to internal growths. The sister is 13 now and I can tell she misses her brothers.

The trio did everything together; play, eat, sleep, get in trouble, wrestle and snuggle. Poor Silver-Mousie hisses at all the other kitties. She won't play, sleep, wrestle or snuggle with them at all.
I have noticed her spending more time with me, lately.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
harry said:
wow 2 kittens, you are going to have your hands full but it will be a blast watching them play :lol:

Hmmm, try three kittens at once! 8O

It's great. You will love it! They are adorable!!! Keep the photos coming, we are kitten junkies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts