Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Josie. I think she is simply stunning. She was a stray so not much is known about her past, but they estimate her to be around 3 years old. She's very sweet and gets along with my dogs pretty well. (They mostly ignore her, thankfully.)

She loves this toy:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I love black cats. Hands down they are beautiful. Josie is PRETTY!

I love my brown tabby though. Never knew I'd love a tabby so much until Pinky picked me.:wolfie

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am a big fan of black cats. They get such a bad rap, and I think it's unfair.

I've had many black cats come up to me, and just make me laugh by the sweet way they treat me. I treat every cat I meet as if they were part of my family!

Welcome Josie, to my extended family! LUV YOU!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
She has fuzzy slipper feet! She has similar features to my Minnie~ So soft and warm and fuzzy! I almost bought that toy today! She really loves it??

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone. :) I hold a special place in my heart for black pets... that's all I've ever had. Two black dogs growing up, three black dogs as an adult, and now a black cat. I guess I always preferred black pets even before I knew the sad fact that they are less likely to be adopted. Although I didn't specifically search for a particular color of pet, it just sort of happened this way, and I'm thankful. :blackcat

Littleminnie, yes, Josie will go nuts spinning the ball around the track. When she's sleepy, she'll bat at it slowly, but when she has a burst of energy, she's all over it with gusto.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts