Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little girl, Josie, crossed the rainbow bridge with all the other angels on June 29, 2014. She was 14 years old. My beautiful, beautful girl: You will be missed so much. May you have love, peace and happiness where you are. I love you with all my heart. Rest in Peace.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss and know that Josie is at the Bridge being cared for by all our fur-babies. She will be looking down on you and her spirit will always be with you. You had 14 years together and I know you loved her deeply.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I am so sorry. :( She was indeed a beautiful little girl and I know you both treasured the years you had together. Lots of hugs to you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the kind replies. It's very, very hard not having her around anymore. She would always 'bathe' my two other kitties and I know they miss her, too. She was so chatty! Couldn't get through an entire movie without having to pause it and remind her not to talk through it, LOL. But I really miss her lap love. Everywhere I sat she had to be in my lap. She had the biggest heart.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I'm so sorry. What a beautiful girl she was. Losing one of your babies is one of the worst things you ever go through. I"m so sorry.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Texasgirl,
I'm so sorry about Josie...
It always hurts to set them free...
But that is the Final Gift of Love that we can give them, to let them Fly Free to the Bridge...
I'm glad you had each other for the time you had together here...
Sharon
1408413793072.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts