Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... so Marsh has so far only jumped as high as regular tables, but he's almost 6 months now, and i find him all over the place! ... high counters, bathroom tables, high shelves in closets, bookcases :D He's getting to places he was never able to jump before without either a stool or my help. :D Plus, he's a great lateral jumper -- from bed to recliner, to my chair, he's very fast on those short feet!

All the things you read about Munchkins say they won't jump high, but my breeder was insisting! he'll be a jumper, they all are. Well, she was right after all :p :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, well my cat sometimes jumps on the counter, or table and we yell at him and point to the floor and if he doesn't go... this is really sad, but we have to do it... we have to push him off. We don't let him go outside anymore because he used to jump really high on the kitchen window sill, and my dad had to get the ladder and take him off, but then after we took him off my dad would always set him back down. We'd then go back into the house. Then we would see that he was on the window sill again, so he's not allowed outdoors anymore.
Here is a picture of him:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts