Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background Info...

Big Kitty (white face and feet) was the first cat I was ever allowed to keep. He's about 8 years old now. Pepper (black) is my step-sister's cat. She is about 6.

This is my mother and my step-father's house and backyard.
When I lived here, we used to walk the cats quite often. So this isn't anything new. I just happen to have a camera now lol.

RIP to Bandito aka. Little Kitty. He died a few months ago. He should have been in these pictures.

That said...

The backyard...

Big Kitty on alert...

Big Kitty in contemplation...

Pepper making her presence known...

Blazing trails with Big Kitty...

Not so sure my mom will be pleased lol...

Big Kitty further in thought...

EVIL Pepper...

That's all folks...

·
Registered
228 Posts
How lovely! :D Must be so nice for a cat to have such an safe environment to roam and explore in. :)

Kinda makes me feel a bit guilty for having Frodo be a strictly indoor cat... indoor apartment cat at that. :x

·
Registered
592 Posts
Great place for them!!! You have a crik too!! Man, we want a crik for the Herd. 8)

* crik n. (krick'), 1. Southern United States drawl for "creek". 2. A gently flowing, small stream of water. A babbling brook.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is all wetlands back there so they won't be building anything back there...

^^^
I wish it was mine lol...I have to keep my cats indoors too because I live in an apartment complex at the moment...Hopefully someday I can have something like that for the pumpkin brothers...

^^
But don't get it wrong, there is nothing tooooo safe about things back there...All three of those cats have had their share of battles with snakes, birds, other cats, dogs, etc...But at least it's natural I guess lol...

^
Yeah that is in Lawrenceville...If you know where that is...

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
wow what a beautiful area for you cats. Lovely pictures you posted.

spike481
* crik n. (krick'), 1. Southern United States drawl for "creek". 2. A gently flowing, small stream of water. A babbling brook.
That is how we pronounced it in Wisconsin too!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I know where lawrenceville is! my mom lives there and I went to school at central gwinnett! man has that city changed. I now live near newnan, its so much more quiet now. Cute pics of kitties!

~bekki and daizy~

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I want Pepper. :) I want your property too--without the snakes, if you don't mind. It is so beautiful!

We have woods beside and behind our property, and when Creampuff was alive, I used to go and sit in the moss at the edge of the woods to commune with nature. Creampuff would follow me, just as Pepper followed your mom. I miss those days.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I like the first pic of Big Kitty contemplating hehe....did you blur the background on that pic? I like the way it came out...

Oh and the black kitty following your mom, that so looks like our Kitty friend downstairs that follows me and my bf everywhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts