Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a year ago in January that I brought Juno into our home. She has mostly been a bad tempered little so and so. She started off growling whenever anyone touched her - cat or human. She mostly makes a lot of noise and sounds very angry and fierce but doesn't do anything about it. Her favorite move is the straight armed slap! slap!slap! She has always had an enjoyable quirky personality, though, and even if I wasn't allowed to touch her she followed me around everywhere. Christmas day she gave me a wonderful gift. She jumped into my lap and purred for a short time! Since then she has been asking for more and more affection - on her own terms of course. She loves to sit on paper of any kind. Milk is a special treat for her once in a while and she daintily dips her paw into it and licks it off. This weekend she walked up to me and nudged my hand. I rubbed her favorite spot, right above where the tabby M would be. She kept pushing into my hand with a happy kitty face and was growling like crazy the whole time. She will jump into laps pretty often now, and as I type this she is sitting up on the back of the computer chair behind me. She is even getting more tolerant of the other cats - but not so much that she doesn't still throw little hissy fits if the others come too close. I love having Miss Junie around- catitude and all.

·
Super Moderator
26,540 Posts
That's so wonderful! She has the most beautiful eyes.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Some cats love to be in charge. Few people would put up with the mauling (for want of a better word) that some cats put up with. Zenobi liked to control the petting sessions, although I used to hold my knuckles to her face, and if she licked, then I was allowed to run my knuckles over her head. I always gave her this greeting when I came home.

Juno is very beautiful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts