Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Willow found the sunny spot

And she also found her toy – if you look closely you will see it has Willows printed on it – she’s not silly that girl!!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
I used to think my two were sitting in the south window because they were looking for me to come home from school. But now I know the attraction was the sunbeam! It moves from room to room, of course! Silly me! :oops:

I thought Willow might have a satin pillow, one more suitable to her status! :wink: Did you special order that toy, Stephie? It's a neat idea, although I don't think the personalizing will prevent it from being absconded! :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Willow has such nice manners. My lot would have knocked everything down to take over the whole shelf by the window.

She is a beautiful kitty.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeanie said:
I thought Willow might have a satin pillow, one more suitable to her status! :wink: Did you special order that toy, Stephie? It's a neat idea, although I don't think the personalizing will prevent it from being absconded! :D
A satin pillow like this :roll: you mean

There is a range of toys and beds in one of the big pet stores right now which is branded "Willows"... I think I have bought the whole range, I am an advertisers dream come true!! Mind you at least she plays with them :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yup, Nothin' better than a warm sunbeam! Willow is a beauty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts