Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nito and Chica cuddling ((My mattress pad is heated ;-) ))

Chica

Busy birdwatching

Cindy-Lou

Hope you enjoy! Everyone is happy and healthy these days! Magneto is still ruler of the roost, and Chica is still the little princess diva she's always been. She's been copping a bit of a 'too good for you' attitude lately, it's a phase she goes through from time to time. I'm sure the cold weather will get her snuggling again! Cindy Lou is just as frisky and lovable as always! <3

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're all absolutely lovely. And I must get a heated mattress pad. Perhaps that will convince the girls to cuddle with me at night!

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Awww, that birdwatching picture is the cutest little thing!!!!

And Chica looks as though she's thinking, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."

Diva.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
@Susan: Oh it sure will! It works like a charm for me! ;-) Cindy Lou always insists on being under the blanket, because it's so warm! She waits patiently, and sometimes gently meows or paws my face, asking for me to lift the covers. Even Chica will snuggle underneath them lately when the heater is on. It's been cold enough the past few nights for her to forget about how cool she is trying to be, and come snuggle with her mom. Nito, well he'll sleep on my pillow or on my head regardless. He's a little mama's boy.

@Marie: Hehe. You've got the right idea about Chica's attitude. She's such a sassy, prissy little diva who loves to act all high and mighty because she KNOWS she's pretty! She needs to take a lesson from Cindy Lou about how to be more down to earth and have some fun once in a while!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nito takes himself very seriously, and is always trying to act like he is very proper and dignified. I've always seen that in the posture in that picture, and the fact that he couldn't even spare a moment of his attention when I was trying to take his picture. hehe.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! My mom always teases and says she thinks Cinder is ugly... :-( I personally think she is gorgeous! I guess some people don't like torti's, I just cannot imagine why not!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts