Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Lillie, Bailey & Brooke. These are 3 of my 5 kitties. Brooke is the obvious one, she is the tortoiseshell (or is that calico?) and she is 9 yo and has the most adorable temperament.

Can you guess what breeds Lillie & Bailey are? (different breeds, of course:p).

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
First one looks like a chocolate point siamese, second one looks like a chocolate point ragdoll or something like that (not even sure if chocolate point is an actual point either lol)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
They are beautiful!!! The last one looks like a calico, since she has a lot of white on her. Is her tummy mostly white too?

I used to have two calicos and one of them looked looked similar. I called her Multi for Multi colored kitty. Thanks for sharing with us! I think I have a picture of her in my photo album here.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pretty kitties! I have been doing a lot of "research" on tortie vs. calico since we were having a discussion about that in another thread here on the board... to be calico, the cat must be all white with spots of black and orange. Your very pretty kitty would be called a "tortie with white" because her back is all black/orange. The breed, however, would be domestic long hair (calico and tortie are color patterns, not breeds)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First one looks like a chocolate point siamese, second one looks like a chocolate point ragdoll or something like that (not even sure if chocolate point is an actual point either lol)
Hi Everyone! Morquinn, you seem to know the different breeds of cats. The first one is a tonkinese, she does look like the old style siamese with the apple head, not the modern type that are considered show quality. My personal preference is the apple head siamese but they are almost impossible to obtain here in Australia so I decided to go for a pointed tonkinese with the blue eyes and you are right, she is a chocolate point. The 2nd one is a chocolate mitted ragdoll, he is a naughty boy, he is only 5 mths old and will only use his litter box for peeing but will poo anywhere else other than in his litter box! My third one is my 10yo tortie girl, she is a honey and has never been a problem. I have another two kitties; I will post photos soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts