Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Today being the fifth of the month, it is our 1 month anniversary of a life change. :D

Kyra will eat most anything now, don't need to trick her with beef anymore. Don't need to dice meat anymore. I do need to cut it from the bone(lazy cat), but other than that, she chews now!! :jump:jumpShe still wont go for bone, but we have some chicken wings in the freezer I will try her on. She eats liver, kidney... pretty much everything with no fuss. :D

Tucker is still the biggest piggy. He now will chew the toes off of chicken feet. His mouth still isn't big enough to handle the ankle, but Seymour is more than happy to play living hoover once Tuck is done. :mrgreen: Tuck is like Kyra, organs are NO SWEAT. He chows them down like a pro. :thumb

Seymour noms on most things big and small. He will eat whole fish, chicken backs, "ripe" meat, EVERYTHING except his pork organs... Strange, you think of cats as picky and dogs as pigs, but he is a spoiled BRAT. Any pork organs I offer turn into a two day battle before I give in and dice them into other diced meat and coat it all in KMR and beef blood. :roll: Chicken organs he is fine with. But the pork we have now he just won't go for. Will not be getting pork organ again if I can help it.

Trevor is doing well. I don't know if he ever had raw before we found him, but he just jumped right in with gusto! No organ yet and keeping him on chicken, eggshell, and beef heart for now just in case he is completely new to raw. No cannon butt yet, so that is good at least. :)

The mouse colony is starting to take off. I have two 1.2 groups going. The older group has 6 hoppers in there and one(if not both) of the girls are preggo again. :D

We have a hunter hookup who is going to give us some groundhog and hopefully deer this summer. Also have the rabbit breeder hookup still. :) Still have yet to call local butchers.. Need to get on that. LOL

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds like you are doing great! When will you cull your mice? when they are adults? I wish Otis was at this level.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adult or large weaner size. I'm going to take a male and three females from the litter of hoppers and set them up in another breeder tank, but the two other males will be going in the freezer. :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts