Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Marcia, I am so Happy that Missy is doing do so good!
I found a very fuzzy blanket similar to Missys, that I put in a bed for my older girl Peaches (10+yr.) She loves to curl up and snuggle into it and the other cats haven't Even tried to! The QUEEN has Spoken!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
How cute! That is the same kind of blanket my Winston loves. I still had to use it in the middle of the summer here in New Mexico, because he just would not sit with me unless I had that blanket on my lap! But what is a little suffering and heat exhaustion if we can't keep our fur babies happy and spoiled?

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marcia, I am so Happy that Missy is doing do so good!
I found a very fuzzy blanket similar to Missys, that I put in a bed for my older girl Peaches (10+yr.) She loves to curl up and snuggle into it and the other cats haven't Even tried to! The QUEEN has Spoken!! :D
HA! No this is Lacey's blankie not Missy's! Missy is my avatar and thanks for the well wishes since her surgery last Monday. She IS doing well! Lacey had to contend with Maddie stealing it for a few minutes, but she bore the injustice very well and found a comfy spot on hubby's lap instead.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
HA! No this is Lacey's blankie not Missy's! Missy is my avatar and thanks for the well wishes since her surgery last Monday. She IS doing well! Lacey had to contend with Maddie stealing it for a few minutes, but she bore the injustice very well and found a comfy spot on hubby's lap instead.
Marcia,
WOOOPS! My Bad! I've been thinking about your little Missy so much and looking for updates that I Spaced that one! Sorry Lacey girl!!
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
DD&C, That is Soooo Cool! :D

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Marcia That pic is so cute. She looks soo comfy. This is a pic of my pair snuggled on a blanket I made for them (Well I made it for myself but they claimed it)
From the moment you started making the blanket they figured it was for them!

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I love this thread, beautiful pets to all of you, but Lacey you are gorgeous and look just SOOO comfy. How old is Lacey? :)
Lacey is my little 7 pound scruffy girl with the Betty Davis eyes that I adopted in January because she had the most pathetic adoption photo I'd ever seen! Her coat was awful feeling, she was all matted but it was love at first sight - even though she nipped me good as I was handing her back to the shelter worker! They guesstimated her age at 3, but with strays you never really know. Today, she has wormed her way into my heart BIG TIME even though she still wants to nip on occasion, but we're working on that!

Adoption photo:

View attachment 28018

A few months later:

View attachment 28026

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Marcia That pic is so cute. She looks soo comfy. This is a pic of my pair snuggled on a blanket I made for them (Well I made it for myself but they claimed it)
Oh, yes it's their's now!! May as well start making another one!! I always envy those that can crochet or knit!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Awe yeah, I would've nipped you too if you didn't take me home RIGHT away! ;) Poor baby's adoption photo is very depressing and her coat looks absolutely stunning now! :) She is lucky you found her!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts