Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Meeting Karitsa on their terms. Still too scared to meet her without a barrier. She ended up taking a nap with them. :)

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
The picture of the kitties and the dog is precious. They are like "What is this thing here?". Your Cheddar reminds me a lot of my Winston.

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
OMG, Cheddar is such a handsome boy! :luv The one with the dog is hilarious - she looks like she's taking it pretty calmly though. I can imagine some dogs would freak out with two potential shredders hanging over their head like that lol.

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
You know I'm just looking back at the pic of the cats on top of the dog cage and I never realized that Cheddar had all those well-defined white rings on his tail, how unusual!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG, Cheddar is such a handsome boy! :luv The one with the dog is hilarious - she looks like she's taking it pretty calmly though. I can imagine some dogs would freak out with two potential shredders hanging over their head like that lol.
Karitsa is a great girl with a social temperament, but a bit to boisterous for the kitties. She means no harm, just is an overgrown baby. If she started to feel uncomfortable I would not let them do this, but she just got a drink of water, laid down, and took a nap. :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheddar has gotten pretty big, only because he was so tiny when I found him. He's heavier than he looks and loves his food. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
He still looks like a kitten - just a bigger kitten. :) The collar looks great!

After Heather noticed the rings on Cheddar's tail, I noticed that Devon's got a few on his tail too - I think 3. Cheddar's rings are pretty spectacular.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Wow, he's sure grown from the last post! And comparing from when you first got him in your avatar, he is definitely well cared for! :)
He's definitely getting into that adult phase! How old is he and any idea how heavy he is? He might be a big boned kitty, so cuddly to hold! ;-)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He still looks like a kitten - just a bigger kitten. :) The collar looks great!

After Heather noticed the rings on Cheddar's tail, I noticed that Devon's got a few on his tail too - I think 3. Cheddar's rings are pretty spectacular.
I guess I never really noticed the tail rings, just thought that was the typical. Devon's rings are cool though. They kind of look like triangles that meet at the top/middle of his tail.

My vet called Devon a "flashy" black/brown tabby so I thought for sure someone would want to adopt him. I'm happy there was zero interest as now he's all mine. His marking are cool, they are almost perfectly symmetrical.

Wow, he's sure grown from the last post! And comparing from when you first got him in your avatar, he is definitely well cared for! :)
He's definitely getting into that adult phase! How old is he and any idea how heavy he is? He might be a big boned kitty, so cuddly to hold! ;-)
He's just over 7 months. Last time he was weighed was a month ago (I think) and he was 8-9 lbs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts