Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oscar is my orange and white majestic Maine Coon kitty and Cleo is the Queen.

Cleo in all her Glory!

Oh my Oscar...What a big tongue you have! The better to lick you with...OUCH!!

How did you get in there? Get out! (and why don't I have any food...lol)

How in the heck did you get way up there? :?

Comfy Cleo?

Cleo has this thing for biting boxes. Check out her handiwork on the box in this picture. :p

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My goo'ness, they are beautiful. I love the colors of Cleo's face.

What is it about red and white boys anyway. My Hobo Skimbleshanks is a cabinet hopping, refrigerator raiding red and white boy too.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Post all the pictures you like; we love pictures :)

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Well...that explains it...when I was reading your thread on the issues you've been having I was thinking that Cleo sounded a lot like my Callie. Seeing that she's a Calico and looks very much like Callie...now I understand! :lol:

Beautiful kitties! I obviously have a soft spot for red/white Maine Coons too, except mine is a girl (see my sig).

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Oh, beautiful kitties. So glad you joined so we can see more of them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I want a maine coon, I want a maine coon, I want a maine coon, I want a maine coon, I want a maine coon.... wait!! I want your Oscar!!

Seriously, they are so sweet!!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Stunning cats! Hey - I have that cat tree! It's my girls' favorite!

And I have a Cleo! :D

And a box biter! :lol:

Can't wait for more pictures of your two lovelies. :2kitties

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oscar was abandoned by a disreputable breeder b/c he was part of a mixed litter. I adopted him from CAPS when he was 3 months old. He is not as large as a full-bred and some of his features aren't as pronounced, but none of that matters to me and his personality is all maine coon. He plays fetch, loves to play in water and follows me around at my heels. I can't believe someone gave him away like he was spoiled goods. :x

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I bet he's spoiled now, but in a good way. He's sooooo gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Great pictures! Welcome to the club as far as having an "almost" Maine Coon. We don't know what Rookie's background is, but she sure walks the walk and talks the talk.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
I'll have to see Oscar's bank account and get a promise from him that his intentions are honorable if he intends to date Holly! :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can never be too careful, Doodlebug! :wink: My Oscar can be a shy guy around new people and pets, which has mostly come with age. But one thing is for sure...he has never hurt a fly! Ok, maybe a fly...or two. :eek:rcat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts