Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to take this picture. Reminded me of someone..... :D

I just love the crossed paws. :luv

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
That crossed-paws pose is just adorable, isn't it. Whenever I see that, I think I should make a collage of just paw pictures in cute positions. :lol:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Awww, maybe she learned by example. The crossed paw look always melts my heart.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
She's teaching them how to sit like a lady! How cute. Looks like the kittens fur is turning out to be short hair? No? Her colors are beautiful and she looks even prettier than the last time I posted about her fur. Hehe. Good job!!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a little disappointed in the length of their hair. They were advertised as medium-length. The hair on their tails is longer and the backs of their legs, but they're still beautiful and I still would have taken them.

:luv

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I don't think that was done on purpose. Without knowing their history, you can't be sure and I think they really did look like they would have medium hair when you first got them. I'm surprised it's changed as much as it did. But whatever, who cares, you love them now and they are gorgeous. Now Phoebe says they look even more like they could be her sisters. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think that was done on purpose. Without knowing their history, you can't be sure and I think they really did look like they would have medium hair when you first got them.
Oh, I understand that. Even their color can change at that young of an age. :D

Their hair actually is longer than it looks, it just lays flat on them. Charlee's hair was really spikey and rough and now it's smoothing out and feeling silkier.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Awwww..........................that is just adorable!! My Lily and Milo do that as well. :)

8) Cool Cats!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awwwww, how perfectly proper and ladylike... kudos to Princess Cinderella for teaching the youngsters how to behave well in society :D

This is just adorable... Marie I don't know how you can look at them and not gauge your eyes out!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get busted at my desk quite often looking at pictures of them. :oops:

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
I just want to say what a beautiful shiny coat the little one has. Smooth and silky.

Someone is getting some nice dinners (and brushes no doubt).

Am I right in thinking this is Charlee?

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's hard to tell when you can't see their faces, but it's Cali. :D She has the pink ears and dark triangle on the right side of her nose. She has the smoother coat, but Charlee's is starting to get softer and fill in.

I couldn't tell them apart, either, the first couple days or so without checking for Cali's kinky tail.

The kittens hate being brushed, they attack it. They also attack it when I'm brushing Cinderella and ruin the experience for her (it's her favorite thing), so I have to do it when they're in rocketbutt mode and not paying attention.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AddFran said:
Looks like the kittens fur is turning out to be short hair? No?
Here's how long their hair is on the backs of their legs and tails. And it's thick on their little chests and legs and feet. It's about 1-1/2 inches long on their body, but it lies flat so you can't tell. I can't wait to see them keep growing and changing. It almost seems like Charlee's coloring is changing to be a little tortie-like on her face - is that possible?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts