Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be off line for a couple weeks. I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I will talk to you all agian as soons as I am able to return online ok!

Every one have fun while I am gone! I will look forward to hearing all the news when I get back.

Bye!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I am back! Its only been one month and I have soooo much reading to catch up on! I am glad to be back, and I hope you guys will wright to me and let me know what I missed, because I dont know how I will ever be able to read all the new posts.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Lilly! I was just asking about you in the "post your weight" thread. Good to see you back!

It's been exciting here at catforum. Did you see that we had a thread locked? Hmm...maybe I'm just easily excited.

Other things of interest that have happened. Faile adopted a cat from a friend of mine and we drove to Chicago to drop her off. That was fun. :)

I've lost 9 pounds thanks to the thread you started.

So, tons of good stuff.

Welcome back!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am trying to sort through all the new replies to all the topics and I cant seem to find the one where we had all entered the cats in the kitty of the month contest. I dont remember the web site and I just wanted to know if any of our cats had won. Also did Zero win for January?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Lilly,

I showed up while you were away, but I will welcome you back, anyway. Always nice to see another Hoosier in the mix, right? :wink: OK, OK, so I am in Lafayette and more of a Boilermaker than a Hoosier, but you get my drift. :lol:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!

Hi Mike, welcome! I am close to Lafeyette (well its only a couple hours away) I am actually closer to Chicago, and I had no idea Faile was so close! I used to live in New Buffalo and in Bridgman, right across the lake from chicago. My step-brother lives in Chicago as well.

Congradulations Faile on your new kitty! I am so glad you decided to get Cujo a freind! I am going in search of photos.

I did not see the locked thread either, and I am going in search of that one to.

I have not had as much time as I would have liked since I have been back online to catch up... I have missed so much!

It looks like Lilly is not doing so well in the contest. Oh well, the photo I have really washes out her eyes, I tried to fix them...but it still isnt all that good. Moby seems to be doing fairly well though. Does any one else have a cat in the contest?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Elly is in the contest, but one of her two votes came from me. :wink: I thought about sending the link around to various friends and family but I'd rather see how many votes she can get on her own.

It's so hard to get a good picture of a black cat, but you can still tell that Lilly is gorgeous in that photo.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just read the locked thread....wow what a story huh! I dont know if we are allowed to bring thease things up again?

Well I must say I wish I could have put my two cents in! Also, I like to visit the cat forum, and I also work, raise children, and I have a social calender. So I dont think I am a lonley person with to much time on my hands....?

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Lilly, the thread had deteriorated into name calling. That's why it was locked. We can discuss anything suitable for families as long as there's no flaming. I don't think we have to worry about the opinion of one person. :) There will always be someone who thinks differently, and that's fine, as long as they're respectful about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts