coaster said:
Is that a hot dog? And she's snatching it out of the pan while it's cooking? 8O
I'm hoping it was just a leftover (cool) dog. 8O

Great picture (knowing she wasn't injured). :D

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Oh my! 8O

Mustn't show Gracie! She'd try and do the same to our breakfast sausages if she dared, but so far she's never been on that counter space!

Sowilu, how are you going to keep your naughty girl from trying that again?

Fran

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
We like to eat dinner in the Living Room and watch movies. Hubby sits in the recliner or on the couch and sets his plate on his lap or on the wooden arms of our mission style furniture. I like to sit on the floor with a breakfast tray over my lap.

We had porkchops one night. I remember being very intent on what was going on with the movie and when I finally looked down to get another bite, my porkchop was gone. I thought that was odd, I didn't think I had finished it. Then I thought...well, at least the BONE should still be on my plate! I got up and looked in the kitchen and Mousie was on the floor, gnawing on my 'chop! She had hooked it off my plate and ran off with it while I was watching the movie!
I learned to keep an arm curled around my plate while watching TV so I could feel any searching paws/arms.

I let things cool on the stove, too. I have to keep a lid over the meats, I jt leave it tipped so the heat/steam can escape and cats can't fish the food out.

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
If you think you can keep her from getting bad ideas on how to do naughty stuff, you'd better think twice!! :lol: I think it's in a cat's genetic code to do naughty stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love the picture! My cat ginger will grab whatever he can with his paw and run off. He has done it while I was eating dinner and I only looked away for a second.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts