Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is dragging things into his litter box. Its very odd, first he dragged a baby blanket in there and I took it out. Made sure his box was clean and even dumped it just in case something about it was offending him. Then an hour or so later I went down into my basement to get something and there was a newspaper inside the litter box. I took that out and threw it away and now I just went down to check again only 30 mins after, because I hadnt seen kitties in awhile and sure enuff there was one of my old magazines we keep in the basement in the litter box!!!! What is going on? Is there and answer to this. I guess it doesnt really bother me... except the baby blanket needs to be cleaned really well or just thrown away. But I was wondering if anyone knew he is doing this? or how I can stop it from happening again.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
When Addison was a kitten she would take toys into the litterbox, but she stopped doing this a long time ago. I have no answers for this one, but I hope someone here can help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts